We’ll kick off the season of haunting with Ed Terebus, owner of Erebus Haunted Attraction, next week on my Haunted Michigan series. Yes, there’ will be talk of the paranormal onsite at the location in Pontiac.
For now though, they have the Making Of The Monster walkthrough documentary going on now through November 4th. You can see what brings this building to life each weekend.
Tours are available every Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, and 3:30 pm. Tickets must be reserved and purchased in advance. For tickets, visit Makingofthemonster.com or www.HauntedPontiac.com. Tickets are general admission and are reserved in half-hour time blocks. Tickets are $20 per person + $3.99 service fee per ticket.
Here’s what Making Of The Monster includes…..
- Learn about the history of Erebus
- Watch informative documentary videos
- Learn about the ghost sightings that have captivated ghost hunters and have been the subject of books, paranormal studies, and television documentaries
- Venture through 4 stories of expertly designed sets
- Get a look at its advanced technical capabilities and creative process
- Staff will be on-hand at the exit, to answer questions
Ed was nice enough to share some pictures with us to wet your appetite for the upcoming season….happy haunting, and heads up for next week’s interview.