“I love you sweetleaf” – Black Sabbath
Happy 4/20! If you’re going to partake in the green today, here’s some fun stuff to do while you’re flying high!
1. Set up a Velveeta Cheese Fountain
Think of all the tasty items you could dip into that cheese. Nacho chips, bread, pizza, rotisserie chickens, your hands, the possibilities are endless!
2. Sync up Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon with the Wizard of Oz
Here’s how you sync them up! Use the 3rd lion roar of MGM’s Leo the Lion introducing The Wizard of Oz to start your synchronicity. You can usually set it up fairly well by pausing Dark Side of the Moon at track 1, starting The Wizard of Oz video, and unpausing Dark Side of the Moon right at the end of the 3rd lion roar. Get all of that?
3. Binge Watch Detroiters
If you haven’t watched Detroiters yet, what the hell are you waiting for? You’ll be laughing your ass off. Detroit is the star of the show!
4. Satisfy your munchies at a casino buffet
Check out the MGM Grand 1777 3rd Avenue, or the Assembly Line Buffet at MotorCity Casino 2901 Grand River Ave
5. Go Bowling at Garden Bowl
Garden Bowl 4120 Woodward inside the Majestic Theatre Center . Not only is Garden Bowl the oldest bowling alley in America, they also have pizza from Sgt. Pepperoni’s!
6. Mellow out at home to Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band “Live Bullet”. Travel back to 1975 Detroit, without physically leaving the house!
7. Kick around Belle Isle
Bundle up with your warmest wool hat and mittens, pack your hacky sack and go!
8. Crack out the old Cheech and Chong records
9. Cheech and Chong movie marathon (duh man)
Hey, don’t tell me taking a nap isn’t fun!
Have a safe and ridiculously giddy 4-20!