So grateful to have Dennis Dunaway and film director, Steve Gaddis, stop by the station today. They are doing the rounds promoting the doc “Live From The Astroturf, Alice Cooper”. Of course that’s one of the many topics we talk about…..
* How the movie came about
* The original group playing together
* The current Alice Cooper band
* Bass playing heroes
* Being injured on stage
* How they made Alice into Alice
* A hysterical failed stage prop
* How the band started
* How they got their first record deal while waking up Frank Zappa
* How fame changed them
* Their time in Detroit
* His favorite Alice album he plays on
I really have to thanks Dennis and Steve (as well as Dennis’ wife, Cindy) for coming to the station. This was a very fun conversation.
If you like this and think it deserves it, write a review, give it a 5 star rating and please feel free to share it. Thank You for listening!
A big thank you to Chris Penn and Ron Nelson for making this interview happen.