Janet Gardner has her new album, A Place In The Sun, out and is telling me all about it today. I love talking to Janet. She’s always easy to talk with and today is the same. The topics were many and very entertaining….
* The album A Place In The Sun
* Working with her husband Justin James
* Leaving Vixen this past January and how she decided to do it
* Playing festivals and cruises
* The Dirt movie
* Current woman fronted bands
* Lita Ford
* Would she ever write a book
Al Beck joins me for another ultra-exciting episode of Rock News. We discuss what Rob Halford did on stage recently, another added show for GNR, the final show for KISS and Sebastian Bach doing the debut Skid Row in its entirety.
If you like this, give it a 5 star rating, write a review and share it with your friends. Feel free to leave feedback at 248-586-2988. Thanks for listening!