TOUGHEN UP YOUR TAILGATE
WITH MILOSCH’S PALACE!
101 WRIF and Milosch’s Palace are giving you the chance to “Toughen up your Tailgate” This Summer with the lease of a 2020 Ram 1500 “Night Edition”.
PLUS YOU’LL SCORE
CONCERT TICKETS !
If the RAM wasn’t enough, we will be stuffing the glovebox with tickets to upcoming RIFF Concerts in 2021!
We will be giving away 101 keys, but only ONE will unlock
the 2020 Ram 1500 “Night Edition”.
• Listen to 101 WRIF through June 10, for the cue to call
• Enter below through June 7, for a chance to win a key
SATURDAY, JUNE 13
Enter below through June 7, for your chance to win a key that could unlock the 2020 Ram 1500 “Night Edition” from Milosch’s Palace!
101 WRIF’s “Toughen Up Your Tailgate” Contest
These rules apply to WRIF’s “Toughen Up Your Tailgate” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 101 WRIF (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wrif.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on February 24, 2020 and end on June 13, 2020.
- To participate in the Contest, entrant may enter as follows:
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, February 24, 2020 and ending on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 between the hours of 10:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 10:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at (248) 544-WRIF (9743) will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.[Text Wrapping Break][Text Wrapping Break]Up to thirty-five (35) Qualifiers will be selected on-air. Potential on-air Qualifiers will be notified at the time of their call.
Up to thirty-six (36) Qualifiers will be selected at approximately 10:00am ET on June 8, 2020 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Online Qualifiers will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing
- To enter on-site, visit Milosch’s Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram located at 3800 S Lapeer Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48359 beginning on February 24, 2020 and ending on June 12, 2020 during regular business hours to complete and submit an official entry form (while supplies last). All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and submitted as instructed by the Station. Incomplete or illegible entries may be removed in the Station’s sole discretion. Entries must be received by 2:00pm ET on Friday, June 12, 2020. One (1) entry per person.
Up to thirty (30) total Qualifiers will be selected on designated dates and times below in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible on-site entries received at Milosch’s Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at the time of the drawings. Drawing dates and times are as follows:
- Up to nineteen (19) Qualifiers will be selected on Friday, June 5, 2020 at approximately 2:00pm ET.
- Up to two (2) Qualifiers will be selected on Monday, June 8, 2020 at approximately 2:00pm ET.
- Up to two (2) Qualifiers will be selected on Tuesday June 9, 2020 at approximately 2:00pm ET.
- Up to two (2) Qualifiers will be selected on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at approximately 2:00pm ET.
- Up to two (2) Qualifiers will be selected on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at approximately 2:00pm ET.
- Up to three (3) Qualifiers will be selected on Friday, June 12, 2020 at approximately 2:00pm ET.
On-Site Qualifiers will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. Non-selected entries will automatically rollover into subsequent random drawings, if any.
- There will be up to a total of one hundred one (101) Qualifiers and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest. Limit one (1) Qualifier per household, regardless of method selected.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee; and the following Ohio Counties: Lucas, Fulton, and Williams, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of the following:
- A 2-year lease of a 2020 Ram 1500 Night Edition.
- Term is for 24 months and 10,000 miles per year.
- Winner is responsible for state sales tax, registration, documentation fees, tags and insuring the vehicle in accordance with dealership rules.
- Prize winner is responsible for all registration, dealer preparation; maintaining insurance, maintenance, vehicle upgrades and any other fees associated with the lease of the automobile, including a refundable security deposit, if any, and is subject to the lease agreement.
- Lease will be issued in winner's name and winner will be responsible for all charges in excess of basic lease value stated below, including (without limitation) any charges for excess mileage, damage to vehicle, and any other violations of the lease terms.
- Winner will be responsible for excess mileage greater than 20,000 miles for two years and will assume vehicle damage responsibility per the lease agreement.
- Winner must possess a valid driver’s license and show proof of automobile liability insurance, as required in the lease prior to taking possession of the vehicle.
- Winner must comply with all terms of the vehicle lease agreement to be eligible.
Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $9,600.
Exact model and vehicle will be determined by Milosch’s Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Approximate MSRP of vehicle is $ $53,305. Winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize. Winner is responsible for any property taxes that become due at any point during the lease period. Winner is responsible for all vehicle maintenance and must maintain vehicle in good condition throughout the entire lease period. Winner will be responsible for excess mileage greater than 20,000 miles for the lease term (at cost of $.25 per mile) and will assume vehicle damage responsibility per the lease agreement. Delivery of vehicle is based on dealer availability. Winner must allow for up to four (4) weeks for delivery to dealership.
In lieu of accepting the above described prize of the twenty-four-month lease, winner may choose an agreed buyout option of three thousand dollars ($3,000.00) and forfeit any further claim to the lease. If the buyout option is selected no vehicle lease will be awarded to that winner. If a winner has selected the cash buyout option, the winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the cash amount awarded. No further compensation shall be due and no difference in the prize value and buyout option will be paid. No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be mailed within approximately sixty (60) days following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Radio Plaza, Ferndale, MI 48220, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Grand Prize must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours of notification of confirmed eligibility and winning the prize. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one hundred one (101) Qualifiers will be selected and notified as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. There is no prize associated with being deemed a Qualifier.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on June 13, 2020 at Milosch’s Palace Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, 3800 S Lapeer Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48359 (the “Grand Prize Event”) as follows:[Text Wrapping Break][Text Wrapping Break]All Qualifiers will be provided with a link and password to join a non-mandatory virtual live ZOOM event starting at approximately 1:00pm ET on June 13, 2020. Qualifiers will need to create a free ZOOM account and/or download the free ZOOM App. Qualifiers do not need to login to the Grand Prize Event in order to be deemed a winner.
[Text Wrapping Break]To view the Grand Prize Event, Qualifiers must have access to a computer or mobile compatible with the conferencing software ZOOM. Details can be found here:
Qualifiers agree not to share the URL and password to access the Grand Prize Event. Any attendees at the Grand Prize Event other than those who are designated Qualifiers will be removed by the Station.
This event will be recorded, and all Qualifiers present grant that Station and its affiliates the right to share the whole or parts of the recording on its websites, social channels and email marketing.
All Qualifiers’ names will be placed in a random order from one (1) to one hundred one (101), as randomly determined by the Station. Then, a random drawing will be conducted with one hundred one (101) boxes, each containing a key which a Station representative will use to attempt to successfully unlock the designated Contest padlock. Each Qualifier will be assigned to a box depending on the number randomly assigned to them by the Station. Additionally, select boxes may contain additional prizes for the Qualifier who is randomly assigned to that box. Beginning at approximately 1:00pm ET, a Station representative will begin with box number one (1) and will use the key inside the box to attempt to successfully unlock the designated Contest padlock. If the key inside the box does not successfully unlock the designated Contest padlock, that Qualifier will be disqualified from the Grand Prize but will win any bonus prize in the box, if any. The Station representative will disclose at the time of the box opening if any bonus prizes were present in the box. The Station will continue this process in numerical order until all one hundred one (101) boxes have been opened. Once a Qualifier’s key successfully unlocks the designated Contest padlock, the Grand prize will be awarded to the Qualifier who corresponds to the numbered box that contained that key. No additional Qualifiers keys will be used to attempt to unlock the designated Contest padlock, but remaining boxes will be opened in the case any bonus prizes are present inside. If any prize winner is not present on the Grand Prize Event ZOOM event, the Station will notify the winner(s) via telephone and/or email promptly following the Grand Prize Event.
The designated Contest vehicle used as part of the Grand Prize Event is not guaranteed to be the vehicle awarded as part of the Grand Prize lease.
In the case no key unlocks the designated Contest padlock, up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers.
- Odds of being deemed a Qualifier on-air depend on the order and number of calls received. Odds of being deemed a Qualifier online depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Odds of being deemed a Qualifier on-site depend on the number of eligible on-site entries received at the time of each random drawing. Odds of a Qualifier winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 101.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but need not be present to be deemed a Qualifier on-air. Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to be deemed a Qualifier online. Entrants need not listen to the Station but must be present to enter and be deemed a Qualifier on-site. Qualifiers need not listen to the Station or be present at the Grand Prize Event in order to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winners must confirm acceptance of prize within twenty-four (24) hours of notification of confirmed eligibility, or risk disqualification and no alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
a.The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wrif.com.
c.Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza, Ferndale, MI 48220, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.