Some Tips That Can Boost Your Action In The Bedroom During A Dry Spell
If you’ve never been in a long-term relationship where it seems that sex has been put on the back burner, consider yourself incredibly lucky. But likely one day you will.
Life’s distractions and stresses take over, so usually intimacy takes a back seat. That’s when you have to take control of the situation and reshuffle priorities.
Usually, you’ll find there’s a communication gap where one person thinks they’re initiating the action just fine…and the other strongly disagrees. That’s when according to the fine people at AskMen.com, these two exercises can be a huge help.
Step 1: Frequency Exercise
The first one is a Frequency Exercise. This is going to help define what “initiate” and “often” really mean to both of you.
What you need to do is, both of you write down how often you want to have sex (weekly, monthly, or whatever). Then, write down how often you each believe the other wants to have sex.
Once you have this information, compare notes, and come up with an agreeable compromise.
Step 2: Seduction Interview
Now the second thing to do is a called a seduction interview. This is a series of questions that you both need to answer. This step will reveal wants, desires, limits, discomforts, and maybe even some new possibilities.
Some of the questions you should be asking and topics you should be discussing are:
- Best times of day/days of the week to initiate sexual contact?
- When should initiating sexual contact be avoided?
- Scene from a show or movie that represents the type of seduction you desire?
- What types of touch do you prefer during the seduction/early phase?
- What types of touch should I avoid?
- What areas of your body should I begin with?
- Which areas should I avoid?
- How do you need to feel in order to be open to being seduced?
- Are there any cues I can look for that might indicate that you’re open to being seduced/approached?
Again like that last step, you compare notes with each other, get on the same page, and get busy gettin’ busy!
Sydney Sweeney: 10 Photos Of Her Looking Sweet and Sexy