How Far Can the Detroit Lions Go This Season? Brad Berreman Joins Anne Erickson on ‘The Squad’
The Detroit Lions are one of the most buzzed-about teams in the NFL right now, and now, everyone knows why. The Detroit Lions pulled off a stunning win over Kansas City on Thursday (Sept. 7), and it was a great way to start the season during the opening NFL game of the season. The game was a road with for the Lions, too, making it that much better. So, how far can the Detroit Lions go in 2023?
How Far Can the Detroit Lions Go This Season?
I’m so excited for the upcoming NFL season. And, yes, I’m drinking that blue Kool-Aid. The new season of “The Squad with Anne Erickson” is officially here, and we have some great people booked. The show has me chatting with NFL reporters, and it’s always an insightful listen. Moreover, we’re going to have a lot to talk about for the coming season. So, get ready for the first episode! Brad Berreman has become a good friend of mine. He covers the Lions for SideLionReport.com, which is part of the FanSided network. His insights are always fantastic. Listen to the show below and wherever you listen to podcasts! Reach out to me with your thoughts here.
Berreman joins me on the first episode of “The Squad” to talk about so much! In this interview, we covered:
- The Detroit Lions’ win against Kansas City
- The Lions’ upcoming games
- Is Jared Goff the right guy to take the Lions to the Super Bowl? What are his limitations?
- Which NFL teams are looking strong this season?
- What were some of the biggest surprises from the opening weekend of the NFL season?
- Could we see a Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl game again?