Tips to Save Your Spot on the Lawn at Pine Knob
Riff Fest 2022 goes down on September 24th up at Pine Knob. The lawn is a great place to watch the show, but some spots are better than others. Once you get your spot, you don’t want to lose it! Here’s some tips on how to save your spot on the lawn at Pine Knob.
1. Mark your territory with a blanket. Blankets are the universal symbol for “move along, this is our spot”.
2. You know that annoying friend that always passes out? Put them to use! They’ll do what they do best…AND save your spot.
3. Bring a “Beware of Dog” sign. Nobody argues when they see one of those, even at Pine Knob.
4. Line your spot with Police Tape. Nobody wants to be an accessory to whatever may have happened in that lawn spot. They’ll just keep on moving.
5. Dress like a zombie! Who wants to mess with a zombie?
6. Declare yourself “King of the Knob” and build a moat around your spot to prevent people from invading your “kingdom”.
7. Set up cardboard cutouts so you can come and go as you please! They’ll keep your spot safe so you can grab another beer.
8. Just get there early to claim your spot. Rotate beer and food runs, and cover for those needing a bathroom break. If someone wanders into your spot, be cool and make a new friend!
Tickets still available for Riff Fest 2022 September 24th at Pine Knob!
Sign me up for the 101 WRIF Cybercrew email newsletter!
Join the 101 WRIF Cybercrew to get everything that rocks sent right to your inbox from The Riff! You’ll get updates on concerts and your favorite bands, along with exclusive chances to win. Plus news and stories from all around metro Detroit!