If you’re a muscle car fan like myself, this next week is for you! Lots going on starting Saturday at the M1 Concourse.
The seventh year of MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge will feature legal street drag racing on Woodward Avenue, set for Saturday, August 13, 2022, at M1 Concourse in Pontiac, Michigan. The WRIF will be out there rocking with you, and there will be other celebrity appearances, too! Also expect food trucks, official Dodge merch for sale, Dodge//SRT airbrushed temporary tattoos and a vendor midway.
Other highlights include the following:
- The Dodge Direct Connection Grudge Race with 2021 champ Alex Taylor back to defend her crown against 3 returning competitors and 5 event rookies.
- “Direct Connection Alley” featuring Direct Connection performance parts, crate engines, project vehicles, merchandise, NHRA Funny Car Simulator and more
- Flamethrower and Wheelstander exhibitions
- Car show with 250 classic and modern muscle vehicles
- Filming for MotorTrend’s Roadkill TV show
- Dodge SRT Hellcat Hot Laps on the track or Drift Thrill Rides on the skid pad
- Ram TRX Thrill Ride
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Drag Race Simulators
Then, it’s time for Dodge Speed Week! The event will include three consecutive days of worldwide product reveals on August 15-17, 2022, at M1 Concourse. Can’t wait.
I talked with Tim Kinskis, Dodge brand Chief Executive Officer about all the events.