Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

An Illinois man showed up to his dentist office for a routine procedure but ended up at the hospital for a rare medical procedure!

Tom Jozsi was in the dental chair getting a filling when suddenly he’s being told he swallowed the dental tool! Jozsi says he did not feel anything, he coughed, and the drill bit was gone…but it wasn’t in his stomach.

The doctors believe that he inhaled before the cough he must have sucked the drill bit into his lungs!  The drill bit ended up being so far down into his right lung the doctors had to perform a rare medical procedure for retrieval using a device not designed for object removal.

The procedure went well, the drill was removed from Jozsi’s lung and he actually keeps the retrieved drill bit in a jar on shelf at home.

FULL STORY/MORE INFO