Primary Menu

Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

Some guy in Texas was enjoying a classy night at the luxurious St. Regis hotel in Houston on Friday night, when something happened that ruined his night:  He accidentally shot himself . . . in the balls!

It’s unclear exactly what happened but the police said the guy was either unpacking the gun or pulling it from his pants when it went off. All we know about the guy is that he’s described as a “young man,” and it sounds like he WILL survive.

He was listed in serious but stable condition.

FULL STORY