Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

A man needed surgery to rebuild his penis after sitting on a toilet during a safari trip in South Africa.

A 47-year old Dutch man left to use the bathroom while on a nature reserve.  He sat down on the toilet and a highly venomous cobra was hidden in the toilet. The cobra struck the man and bit him on the penis.

The man had to wait 3 hours for an emergency helicopter ride, he experienced a deep burning sensation in his genitals, swelling, and his penis began to turn purple, a sign of ‘flesh eating disease’. He was the first person to be bit on the genitals by this type of a snake and had to have surgery to rebuild his penis.