Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

A Filipino man named Bernardo Alvarez, known locally as the “snake man”  had an accident recently during a stunt with one of the most venomous snakes in the world.

Alvarez had long claimed to be “immune” from the poisonous venom from cobras. Unfortunately for him…he was wrong. He was holding the snake too close to face and pretending to kiss it when the snake struck and bit him on the tongue.

Sadly the snakes venom took over causing the man to become paralyzed and shortly after passing away. Medics attempted to revive the man, but they were not successful.

FULL STORY