Are there certain bands or songs that you just find annoying? I’m pretty sure everyone has a few!
The folks at discover.earnspendlive.com put together a list of the top 50 most annoying songs ever, and they included a range of genres.
Coming in at No. 43 is “MMMBop,” the ubiquitous 1997 hit from Hanson, which I personally think needs to be much higher on the list. Also, No. 1 on their list is Nickelback with “Photograph,” and honestly, I know people joke about that song, but I can think of much, much more annoying tunes. I actually like that song but have just heard it too much. But, hey, to each their own.
Below are their top 10 most annoying songs of all time. Find the full list here.
1. Photograph, Nickelback
2. It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Buckwheat Boyz
3. Baby Shark, Unknown Artist (They say this started as a campfire song)
4. Who Let the Dogs Out, Baha Men
5. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles), The Proclaimers
6. Cotton Eye Joe, Rednex
7. You’re Beautiful, James Blunt
8. Marry You, Bruno Mars
9. Friday, Rebecca Black
10. All About That Bass, Meghan Trainor