The Los Angeles “Murder House” from American Horror Story will be available to the public for the first time this weekend.
The debut season of FX’s horror series will be featured in a three-day, 24-hour live stream event running form this Thursday (Oct. 29) to Sunday (Nov. 1).
Expect to see everything going on in the “Murder House,” with 15 cameras covering the 10,000-square foot home during the live stream.
The weekend’s lineup is as follows, according to a press release:
- The first-ever paranormal investigation will be carried out by Exorcist Bishop James Long, who has appeared on “Ghost Adventures,” “The Possessed,” “Gates Of Hell,” “Exorcism Live!” and “Portals To Hell”
- Famous psychic and white witch Patti Negri from “Ghost Adventures” will lead the houses first-ever séance
Michelle Belanger, vampire expert and acclaimed author who has been seen on “Paranormal State,” “Portals To Hell ” and “The Real Vampire Files” will delve into the haunting world of the occult
- Prolific historian and Halloween expert Lisa Morton will take us on an exploration of the history & traditions of Halloween
Tarot expert Sasha Graham will explain the world of tarot and one lucky ticket holder will get a virtual reading live on air
- Energy healer Satish Dholakia will give advice on how to protect yourself from negative energies and unwanted evil entities
- Psychiatrist Dr Waguih Ishak will discuss the addictive nature of horror and the pathology of fear
Homeowner and cardiologist and Professor Dr. Ernst von Schwarz will delve into the history of medieval torture techniques
Tickets are $25 and available via www.themurderhouse.com.