Primary Menu

Dave & Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

Home security video shows how a nine-month-old puppy accidentally started a house fire in New Mexico. He knocked over an ironing board starting a chain reaction which started the fire.

Nobody was hurt.

Puppy-play to blame for fire

According to Los Alamos County firefighter's puppy-play, literally, is to blame for a recent structure fire. Subscribe to KOAT on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1jocB9r Get more Albuquerque news: http://www.koat.com Like us: http://facebook.com/KOAT7 Follow us: https://twitter.com/koat7news Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/koat7/