Heading to the Lions game on Sunday? Or maybe you’re planning to run in the Free Press Marathon? Here’s a rundown of what’s happening on our roads to ensure you make it to your destination on time!
The marathon starts at 7am and will affect those heading to tailgate before the game.
- Detroit-Windsor Tunnel closed 6:45 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Lodge Freeway southbound closed at I-75 from 3 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- I-375 ramp to Lafayette open, but service drive closed from Lafayette to Congress from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- I-375 southbound Jefferson St. east and west exits closed 6 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Fort St. and Michigan Ave. various road closures from 3 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- I-94 is closed between I-96 and Livernois this weekend due to construction
- The Ambassador Bridge will have restricted traffic from 5:45 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Get more info HERE.