A woman in San Diego had a dream last week where she swallowed her engagement ring to keep it safe from, quote, “bad guys” . . . and when she woke up, she’d actually swallowed it.
When she realized that the ring was not on her finger, her and her future husband went to urgent care and got an x-ray. You could clearly see the ring resting in her stomach. The medical professionals treating the woman didn’t think it would be a good idea to allow nature to run its course, so they had to surgically remove it from her intestines.