Football is back and we here in Detroit are preparing our hearts, minds & souls for another year of Lions football. Here’s 5 reasons you should get excited for the return of our Detroit Lions:
- Expectations: After last night’s 31-3 loss to the Patriots in the first pre-season game, your expectations are probably pretty low. Maybe we’ll get surprised this year? Also, last night’s game doesn’t count.
- Beef Jerky: Ford Field will be serving beef jerky this year & honestly, $8.50 isn’t that expensive for a stadium snack.
- $5 dollar beers: The Lions will be offering $5 beers at 20 different locations throughout the entire stadium. For the entire game, not just a power hour deal.
- The Official Lions Twitter Page: The Lions Twitter page is always providing comic relief. Props to whoever is behind the handle.
- FOOTBALL IS BACK: As die hard Lions fans, we’re usually preparing for the worst. At the end of the day though we love this sport, we love this city and we love our love/hate relationship with our Detroit Lions!