(Photo Illustration by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

How Did a Woman Almost Die After Performing On Her Man?

A woman in Spain who's allergic to penicillin recently went into anaphylactic shock and almost died . . . because she gave a guy ORAL FAVORS after he'd taken penicillin for an ear infection.

FULL STORY

Woman suffers anaphylactic shock after oral sex - because lover had taken penicillin

A WOMAN suffered a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction to penicillin after swallowing her partner's semen during oral sex. The unidentified 31-year-old was rushed to hospital after she started vomiting, breaking out in hives and struggling to breathe. The patient, from Alicante, Spain, was admitted with suspected anaphylactic shock.