Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - MAY 05: E-cigarettes are displayed at Gone With the Smoke Vapor Lounge on May 5, 2016 in San Francisco, California. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced new federal regulations on electronic cigarettes that will be the same as traditional tobacco cigarettes and chewing tobacco. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Damian Gola was walking around Katowice, Poland with his wife and kid when he had a nasty encounter with an exploding e-cigarette. Apparently, the thing was in his pocket it when it went off…and left “third degree burns on his thigh and genitals.” Even worse? The burns were so deep on his thighs that he had to get skin grafts.

SEE PICS HERE

Man's E-Cigarette Explodes Causing Burns To Leg And Genitals

He says he was left in need of skin grafts after the device burst into flames