Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

BORON, CA - FEBRUARY 1: Union workers stay warm by a fire near the front gate of the Rio Tinto Borax mine on the day after mine owners locked out about 540 employees and called in replacement workers, on February 1, 2010 in Boron, California. The Rio TInto is the largest open-pit mine in California and second-largest boron mine in the world. Mine owners and the International Longshore and Warehouse Union Local 30 were unable to reach agreement on a new contract which would have changed seniority rules. The London-based mining company, which has operations on five continents, has lost 25 percent of its global borax share and locked out workers say they are trying to take away job security and lower salaries. Borax is used in a wide range of products including cleansers, antifreeze, enamel, heat-resistant glass, pharmaceuticals and fertilizers. (Photo by David McNew/Getty Images)

We all know you’re not supposed to pour any kind of flammable liquid on a fire.  Well, all of us but this idiot.  He’s in the backyard holding a plastic gas can next to an open pit fire that’s going strong.

But he decides to pour MORE fuel from the can into the fire.  The flame immediately shoots up to the can, and catches it on fire. Then he panics and tosses the can into the yard . . . catching the grass and some plants on fire too.

He tops if off by running away and promptly trips over a piece of lawn furniture.  The video ends there . . . but whoever posted it said nobody was hurt, and the family was eventually able to enjoy their meal together.

Shocking moment man accidentally sets fire to mum's garden trying to cook sausages

By Kirstie Sutheran & Andrew Kao This is the shocking moment a man accidentally sets fire to his mum's garden while trying to cook sausages. Debbie Packer was excited when her son Aaron visited her home in Brisbane, Australia, and offered to start a BBQ for the family.