Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

A school cafeteria in Nebraska served chili made with KANGAROO MEAT last week . . . and a bunch of kids got sick.  The school wound up firing their head cook and promising parents they’d never serve kangaroo again.

FULL STORY

School community shocked to learn students were served chili with kangaroo meat

POTTER - Students at a junior and senior high school in the Nebraska Panhandle were served chili with kangaroo meat mixed with beef without their knowing, according to a release from Potter-Dix Public Schools. Head Cook Kevin Frei said he added the kangaroo meat because of it's nutritional value as a very lean meat.