Fans can now listen to the new Tom Morello track “Every Step That I Take,” his tribute to Chris Cornell from his upcoming album The Atlas Underground.
In a statement, Morello said the song, which features Portugal. The Man and Whethan, “deals with the haunting voices of fear and love on the steps of the emotional gallows. We are honored to be partnering with SAVE, a suicide prevention organization, with this track. You are not alone and there is always help available.”
The Atlas Underground: Coming October 12th. Pre-Order 'The Atlas Underground' here: https://ffm.to/tommorellostore Stream/Download "Every Step That I Take" Now: https://tommorello.ffm.to/everystepthatitake Pre-Save 'The Atlas Underground' here: https://ffm.to/theatlasunderground Follow Tom Morello Facebook: http://smarturl.it/TomMorelloFacebook Twitter: http://smarturl.it/TomMorelloTwitter Instagram: http://smarturl.it/TomMorelloInstagram Spotify: http://smarturl.it/TomMorelloSpotify Apple: http://smarturl.it/TomMorelloApple Follow Portugal.
The Atlas Underground comes out October 12 and is currently available for pre-order at TomMorello.com. A full track listing complete with featured artists is below.
Tom Morello - The Atlas Underground - Track Listing
- Battle Sirens (feat. Knife Party)
- Rabbit’s Revenge (feat. Bassnectar, Big Boi, and Killer Mike) [Explicit]
- Every Step That I Take (feat. Portugal. The Man and Whethan)
- We Don’t Need You (feat. Vic Mensa) [Explicit]
- Find Another Way (feat. Marcus Mumford)
- How Long (feat. Steve Aoki and Tim McIlrath)
- Lucky One (feat. K.Flay)
- One Nation (feat. Pretty Lights)
- Vigilante Nocturno (feat. Carl Restivo)
- Where It’s At Ain’t What It Is (feat. Gary Clark Jr. and Nico Stadi)
- Roadrunner (feat. Leikeli47)
- Lead Poisoning (feat. GZA, RZA, and Herobust) [Explicit]
Erica Banas is a rock/classic rock blogger that loves the smell of old vinyl in the morning.