Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

A 26-year-old man from India “accidentally” slipped in the bathroom the other day and somehow landed on his shower head.  It was one of those hand held shower heads that hangs from the shower wall.

The shower head was lodged 6 inches deep into his body.  There was no evidence of blood or internal injury.  The man was put under anesthesia and doctors removed the shower head from his rectum.

FULL STORY

Man has 6-inch hand-held shower head removed from his bum after 'accidentally slipping' in the bathroom

A MAN has had a 6-inch hand-held shower head removed from his bum after he "accidentally slipped" in the bathroom. The 26-year-old, from India, had to detach the PVC pipe connecting the shower head to the wall to get to hospital.