Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

A guy at a restaurant in Arizona says he was eating a burger last week, and bit into something nasty!

Najib Anek was dining at a Culvers in Arizona and ordered one of their hamburgers. When he bit into the sandwich he hit something crunchy that didn’t belong! It turned out to be a fake fingernail.  He complained to the restaurant and they apologized.

They checked the security camera and found that the woman preparing his burger was NOT wearing gloves and was missing a fingernail.  The incident is still being investigated and the employee has been placed on leave.

FULL STORY