Dave and Chuck the Freak

Weekdays 5:30am - 10:30am

A guy in Florida says a fast food restaurant worker slipped a TIDE POD into his soda last week . . . and he wound up in the hospital getting treated for bleach and chlorine poisoning.  McDonald’s says they’re investigating.

No Title

No Description

FULL STORY

Jacksonville man claims drink spiked with bleach at McDonald's

90% chance of tropical system in Gulf this weekend JSO: 3-year-old 'critical' after being found unresponsive in Arlington pool U.S.