This happened last year in Australia, but it's making the rounds now. Some people were drinking at a backyard bonfire . . . and two guys decided at the same time to jump OVER the flames. But they collided right in the middle. One guy's pants caught fire and he suffered third-degree burns.
Occurred on June 9, 2017 / Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia "We consumed copious amounts of alcohol, lit a fire and thought it would be a good idea to throw a container of nitro fuel into the fire. As you can see in the video, it explodes halfway in the video, hence why the flames got larger.