A fire-breathing dragon at a parade at Disney World malfunctioned, and its whole head caught fire. A park employee doused it with a fire extinguisher, but it took awhile. Smoke was everywhere . . . but nobody was injured.
Occurred on May 11, 2018 / Magic Kingdom, Florida, USA "My husband and I were in Disney World in Florida watching the 3 o'clock parade and they have this fire breathing dragon. The dragon came in front of us and the cast members were dancing in front of it but they kept looking back.