A Flesh-Eating Disease Caused By Some S&M Handcuff Play Kills a Woman
A woman in England died earlier this year after she got a flesh-eating bacterial infection . . . from the handcuffs she and her boyfriend used during sex. The coroner is examining the case now.
Sign me up for the 101 WRIF Cybercrew email newsletter!
Join the 101 WRIF Cybercrew to get everything that rocks sent right to your inbox from The Riff! You’ll get updates on concerts and your favorite bands, along with exclusive chances to win. Plus news and stories from all around metro Detroit!