Every year almost nine thousand people are treated for fire works related injuries.
To safely celebrate this Fourth of July, plan on attending an approved fireworks show.
If you must set-off fireworks at home, follow these simple rules from the DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, Troy and their 24/7 ER:
• Always purchase fireworks from reputable sellers,
and read and follow labeled directions.
• Light only one firework at a time.
• Never throw or point fireworks at other people.
• Never give fireworks to small children.
• Always have a bucket of water handy to extinguish
anything that may have accidentally become ignited.
• Dispose of fireworks properly by soaking them in
water and then depositing them into a trash can.
10 Explosive Songs to Rock Your 4th! Click Here
Click Here to find public shows in Oakland County
Click Here to find a public shows in Wayne County