YOU COULD SEE RHCP IN IRELAND!
On June 26, Lady Jane's is opening their most impressive location to date in Birmingham! To kick things off, The RIFF is taking over Lady Jane's in Birmingham with food, prizes and the chance to win a trip for 2 to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the 3Arena in Dublin on Sept 21!
JUNE 27 • 10:00 a.m.-7:00p.m.
LADY JANES BIRMINGHAM
34915 Woodward Ave
10:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
WRIF and Lady Jane's has your bags packed for this awesome trip! We'll have 30 bags to pick from, all you have to do is pick the one that has the concert and plane tickets inside and you'll be on your way to Dublin!
HOW TO SCORE A
Listen for your chance to win a spot in the grand prize drawing for your chance to select the winning bag at the new Lady Jane’s location in Birmingham on June 27 at 6pm
Be at Lady Jane's in Birmingham on June 27, as we have one chance to qualify every hour from 11am to 6pm
Registration begins at 10 a.m. and the grand prize drawing will take place at 6:00 p.m.
LADY JANES BIRMINGHAM
34915 Woodward Ave
Registration begins at 10:00 a.m.
Drawing at 6:00 p.m.
Enter below for a BONUS chance to qualify!
Lady Jane’s Red Hot Chili Peppers Flyaway Contest
These rules apply to Lady Jane’s Red Hot Chili Peppers Flyaway Contest conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc. d/b/a 101 WRIF (“WRIF” or “Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules attached hereto and posted at www.wrif.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The Lady Jane’s Red Hot Chili Peppers Flyaway Contest (“Contest”) will begin June 6, 2017 and end June 27, 2017. Grand Prize Drawing will be held at grand opening of the new Lady Jane’s location in Birmingham, MI on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 (“Event”). Qualifiers will be required to attend the Grand Prize Event to begin at approximately 5:40pm ET in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- To participate in the Contest, There are three ways to become a qualifier as follows:
- On-Air: From Monday, June 12, 2017 through Friday, June 23, 2017, tune in to 101 WRIF to hear the on air sounder for listeners to call in. The correct caller (as announced at the time of the sounder) to the WRIF studio line at (248) 544-WRIF will win a spot in the Grand Prize drawing at the Event, upon confirmation of eligibility. WRIF is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the WRIF studio hotline including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Online listeners to the WRIF web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to WRIF’s over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in the on-air portion of this contest. Contest calls will be accepted only at the designated phone number. Caller qualification is subject to FULL phone call completion, and the verification of the caller’s name, address, home phone number, and work/cell phone number, all of which must be provided prior to completion of the call. A maximum of ten (10) qualifiers will be selected through this method.
- Online: From Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 12:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) until Friday, June 23, 2017 at 11:59pm ET, visit wrif.com to complete and submit the online entry form. Limit one online entry per person and per email address. At approximately 10am ET on Monday, June 26, 2017, a minimum of twelve (12) qualifiers will be selected at random from all eligible online entries received. Qualifiers will be notified by phone and/or email and will receive a spot for the Grand Prize drawing at the Event.
- Onsite Last Chance: Eligible individuals may register at the Event from 10am ET until 5:30pm ET on Tuesday, June 27 (“On-Site Entry Period”). Limit one (1) entry per person. Beginning at approximately 11:30 am, one (1) entrant will be selected at random from all on-site entries submitted at the time of the drawing to be deemed a qualifier and receive a spot for the Grand Prize drawing at the Event later that day. Qualifier drawings will take place throughout the event at approximately 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:00pm, and 5:30pm ET. The Station will draw eight (8) qualifiers during the On-site Entry Period. On-site qualifiers will be contacted by a WRIF Representative by phone and must be able to return to the Event by 5:45pm (ET) to check-in for the Event. A minimum of eight (8) qualifiers will be selected on-site. In the event that less than 30 qualifiers have checked in by the check-in deadline, the Station may select at random more qualifiers from the on-site entries received so that the number of total qualifiers reaches 30.
- A total of thirty (30) qualifiers will be selected by the above methods to appear and participate in the Grand Prize drawing to be held at The Lady Jane’s in Birmingham, MI on June 27, 2017. All qualifiers must check in at the WRIF registration table by 5:45p.m (ET). If a qualifier has not registered by 5:45pm on June 27, 2017, s/he will be disqualified. Each of the registered qualifiers will draw a number out of a container at random. The number will determine the order in which each qualifier will then select one of thirty (30) suitcases on display at the Event. Once all thirty (30) suitcases have been selected, all qualifiers will open his/her selected suitcase. One (1) Suitcase will contain the Grand Prize trip information. The qualifier with the Grand Prize suitcase will win the Grand Prize, and the Contest will end at this time.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in southeastern Michigan, except void where prohibited by law. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued passport for travel. Winner must show proof of U.S. residency to verify eligibility.
- Limit one qualifying opportunity (total) per person and per household during the contest. QUALIFIERS MUST BE PRESENT AT THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT ON TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017 TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE.
- One (1) Grand prize will be awarded: The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Dublin, Ireland from September 19-23, 2017. Grand Prize trip includes (i) round-trip coach airfare between Detroit and Dublin Ireland; (ii) four nights’ hotel accommodations (one room, double-occupancy); (iii) two (2) tickets to The Red Hot Chili Peppers show at 3Arena Dublin on September 21, 2017; (iv) and ground transfers between the airport and hotel, and between hotel and show. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand prize is: $3500. Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
- Airline reservations must be arranged with Station or its designee and is subject to
availability. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Winner is responsible for all expenses not specifically listed as included in the Grand Prize, including (without limitation) additional ground transportation, meals and beverages, gratuities, taxes, and any luggage fees associated with the trip. Travel must be round trip. Station will determine itinerary and airline, if applicable, in its sole discretion. Airline regulations apply. Winner must present a valid credit card at check in for the hotel. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary, on the specified dates. Flight selection may be limited, in prize provider’s discretion. WINNER AND GUEST MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT IN ORDER TO CLAIM PRIZE AND TRAVEL TO IRELAND. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Travel dates cannot be extended or substituted for any other dates. If the winner is unable to use prize during the stated time period, winner forfeits the prize package.
Grand Prize Winner can also select opt a cash-out option in the amount of $1,000 in lieu of the Trip To Dublin. In order to select the cash option, winner must notify WRIF no later than July 7, 2017 that they are selecting the Cash Option, and must provide a written request to WRIF Promotions Personnel by July 7, 2017.
- Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. WRIF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value. Winner may not request prize substitution. The Grand Prize is non-transferable and may not be claimed or used by any person other than the winner. Winner must claim prize in person as instructed by WRIF promotions personnel. If Grand Prize is not claimed as instructed, it will be forfeited. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize within the timeline provided by Lady Jane’s Haircuts For Men.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at (street address, city, state, zip), Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed by July 7, 2017. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- Failure to claim Grand Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Grand Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- When claiming the Grand Prize you must provide a valid photo I.D.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected. The Grand Prize winner will be selected as described in Section 1.c of these Official Rules at approximately 6:00pm ET, Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at the new Lady Jane’s Location in Birmingham, MI
- Qualifiers must be present to participate for a chance to win. Odds of a qualifier being selected as the Grand Prize winner are up to1 in 30.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- See Attachment A “General Contest Rules” for additional conditions.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wrif.com.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station at One Radio Plaza, Ferndale MI 48220, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP, INC.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Beasley Media Group, Inc.’s radio stations. Station specific contests will have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Station studio and on the Station’s website. If there is a conflict between these General Contest Rules and the Rules for a specific Contest, the Rules for the specific Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
a. Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of Station and will not be returned.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
a. Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the service area of station. Contestants must possess a valid, government-issued ID. Winner must show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Employees of Station, its licensee, its parent corporation and their affiliated entities, advertising and PR agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the service area of the station and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Unless otherwise specified, Listeners are eligible to win Beasley Media Group contests only once every sixty (60) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any contest.
a. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station conducting the contest Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- b. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her Prize in person, and a Prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a contest is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the Prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in the official rules of the contest.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station.
- Unless otherwise specified, if the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 24 hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner may be selected at the Station’s discretion. Unless otherwise specified, winners who fail to respond within 24 hours of prize notification are deemed to be waiving their prize claim and the prize will be forfeited.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received or the relative performance of each contestant.
- a. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the Station as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- d. By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the Station’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The Station will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The Station, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication on the Station website.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The Station is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the Station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the Station, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Station.
- o. Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any online entry if it learns that it was submitted by any contestants under the age of 13.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- TELEPHONE CONTESTS
- The Station cannot be held responsible for allegations of telephone malfunctions. The Station is not responsible for callers lost or disconnected before completing his or her prize claim. When a caller is lost or disconnected prior to broadcast, the Station can, at its discretion, select the next eligible caller received to win/participate. The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure or service interruptions. The Station is not responsible for any carrier or server delays or failures.
- TEXT CONTESTS
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that no purchase is necessary to participate in any text-to-win contest or subscribe to any text club, and that texts sent by the Station are sent using an automated telephone dialing system. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner. You also understand, acknowledge and agree that reply messages from the Station may contain advertising and marketing messages, which support this free service.
- Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry.
- c. Entrants to this contest do not provide detailed personal information at the time of entry given the limitations of the text message format, but must provide all requested information if selected as the winner(s), including first name and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number (if required by law and federal tax reporting requirements), and verification of identity (such as a valid government-issued ID).
- All entrants must follow the “call to action” entry instructions and submit any requested information. If you change your mind regarding the subscription to the text club, you should text the word “STOP” to the designated short code when you receive the confirmation message. You may opt-out to a text club at any time.
- Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same text or mobile telephone number. Only text messages individually generated by wireless devices such as cellular or smart telephones and blackberries will be accepted; use of any device to automate entry is prohibited and will be cause for disqualification. Proof of submission of an entry from the entrant shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system or text platform is the official time keeping device for the contest.
- The Station is not responsible for any lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer or telephone transmissions, equipment or other technical failure, service interruptions, carrier or server delays or failures. The Station is not responsible for mis-sent, misdirected, or undeliverable text entries, and votes cannot be recalled once sent.
- INTERNET RULES
- The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WHEN INTERNET CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING
- Entrants may not attempt to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, by: (a) circumventing (or encouraging others to circumvent) any vote limits; (b) using any automated system to vote; (c) offering any inducements to others in exchange for votes; or (d) using proxy voting schemes in which anyone other than the actual person submits the vote. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any votes that the Station has reason to believe were obtained through fraudulent or inappropriate means.
- WHEN CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHERS
- Use of multiple Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or other social medial accounts to enter contests is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these accounts and /or disqualification from the contestant. The penalty will be determined at the sole discretion of the judge(s).
- FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO AND/OR VIDEO
- Profanity or nudity is not permitted in photo and/or video entries. The Station, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of the Station to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo and/or video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo and/or video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on the Station’s website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Station(s), Beasley Media Group, Inc., its parent companies, its subsidiaries, their affiliated entities, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, and all of their successors and assigns harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo and/or video entry.
- FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION FACEBOOK PAGE
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Contest’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to the Station and not to Facebook.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON Instagram
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Instagram from any responsibility related to the Contest.
- For CONTESTS PROMOTED ON STATION Twitter Profile
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. By submission of an entry, contestant release Twitter from any responsibility related to the Contest.