A guy in Maryland used BODY SPRAY on himself in his car on Thursday, then he lit up a cigarette. And . . . the car EXPLODED. He was taken to the burn unit with serious injuries.
Police in Maryland say a car blew up when a man inside lit a cigarette after spritzing himself with an aerosol body spray. The cigarette-and-spray combination caused "a sudden and violent expansion of the air molecules'' in the car Thursday, creating a boom that pushed the roof up, shattered the front window and blew the doors open, Baltimore County police spokeswoman Jennifer Peach told The Baltimore Sun.