(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

A Guy Almost Died from Chugging 25 Energy Drinks, and Wants Them Banned

A 56-year-old guy in the U.K. wants to ban all energy drinks, because he drank more than TWENTY-FIVE of them in six hours . . . overdosed on caffeine . . . suffered a brain hemorrhage . . . had three mini-strokes . . . and almost died.

FULL STORY

Man suffered brain haemorrhage after drinking 25 cans of energy drink in six hours

A father of three who nearly died after drinking 25 energy drinks in six hours has called on them to be banned. Nick Mitchell suffered a brain haemorrhage and three mini-strokes after downing Monster and Red Bull cans whilst running a karaoke evening in a sweltering club.